In Just 30 Days… Grow Your List, Form Meaningful Relationships and Get More Results!
Just about every business owner knows that they should be concentrating on growing and nurturing their email list, but they prefer to focus on the “simpler” tasks. We focus a lot of time on blogging because it’s fun. We spend hours lost in social media because we feel gratification when someone “likes” what we do.
But the problem is…
If you put all your focus and energy into those feel-good things, it becomes tough to really grow your business. Likes and beautiful posts don’t sell products and make you money.
Once you get the hang of email marketing and it starts working for you, you’ll wonder what you thought was so hard about it in the first place.
You’ll probably even have fun with it. With all this in mind, here is a unique opportunity for you to:
- Grow your audience
- Sell more products
- Have valuable resources at your fingertips for your long-term planning and growth.
…all this through the power of email!
Email marketing is crucial for every online business.
If you’ve ever been skeptical about the power of email marketing, here are 8 reasons why you need email marketing on your side:
1. High ROI (Return on Investment) – A recent study by the Direct Marketing Association shows that every $1 spent on email marketing returns a $40.56 profit. And smaller businesses can get even better results than that because we don’t have the massive overhead that big companies do.
2. It’s Inexpensive – Not only does email marketing product a high ROI, it’s also very inexpensive to get started. All you need is some software so you can send emails and you are set to go.
3. You Own Your List – When you build your own email list it belongs to you and no one else. When you build a list on social media it’s really just a list that is online that you use, it’s not an asset that’s completely yours.
4. Email is Direct – There’s nothing quite like being able to very inexpensively reach your customers and prospects directly in their inbox. You can also create highly personalized correspondence, connect with and market to your list.
5. Email is Commercial by Nature – People expect advertisements and pitches in their email inbox. People prefer a more content-rich experience on blogs and social media.
6. Targeting and Segmentation – With email it’s very easy to target specific segments of your list, based on their past purchases, behaviour and so on. This information is priceless and can help you sell more.
7. People Check Email Carefully – The process of checking email is different than scanning a blog or social media feed. Email is direct correspondence, so users are more likely to scan carefully to ensure that they don’t miss a thing
8. Over and Over Again – Email allows you to contact your customers and prospects repeatedly and directly to ensure a close relationship and more sales. It’s as simple as that.
Email is a secret weapon and it’s something that every business owner should be tapping into. So if you’d like to stop avoiding what your business needs and want to get serious about putting email to work for you then it’s time to get on board.
These 30 Days Could Change Everything!
For the next 30 days, this challenge will ensure you are working on growing your list and selling more stuff. It includes the most practical, interactive and result-focused opportunity possible so that you can ensure your mailing lists are the most powerful asset that your business owns.
Here’s what’s included…
30 days of butt-kicking to get you where you want to be!
Once you join you’ll receive 30 days of guidance and organized tasks to help you grow, nurture and sell more to your list. These tasks are all designed to help you feel at home outside of your comfort zone and force you to focus on activities that are most beneficial to you and your goals.
Newbies can join too.
If you are brand new to email marketing then we’ve got plenty of resources to walk you through the starting steps of working with email. We are here to answer questions for you.
Plenty of resources, brainstorming sheets and templates.
Stuck on what you should write about? Not sure how to create an effective opt-in page? No problem. We’ve got you covered with a ton of resources for you to use.
Take a look at all the stuff included…
Daily Challenges, templates brainstorming sheets and more
- 30 days of tips with 2 tasks per day to keep you growing and profiting from your list
- Opt-in page template in both HTML or for WordPress
- Freebie gift ideas
- Ideas of things to send to your list
- Tips for creating promotional emails
- Product review template
Join now and you will receive instant access to
- Checklists for new email marketers – If you are new to email marketing then these handy checklists will help you pick an autoresponder and get your mailing list up and running.
- 30 days of daily challenges to help build your list and get results from it.
- Helpful tools and resources including handy checklists, page templates, swipe files and more.
Just sign up below to get started…
For a limited time, I’m offering this 30 Day Email Marketing Challenge at no cost to you because I enjoy helping others succeed!